Wednesday 15 February 2012

"The Austerity Cuts".

Before the last General Election,Prime Minister,David Cameron,stated on T.V.that we could not go on in the way we were going;and that the New Labour Party had borrowed,and spent all the money.Also,it would take us at least five years,to pay off the interest on the debt,or maybe longer.So,how much debt was incurred by the previous government? I greatly admire David Cameron,whom has kept to his pre-election promises,in this regard.When I watch Parliament on the"Freeview Channel"I do not hear the party opposite say that they left the economy in a sound state,no they keep"very quiet"on this one! My intuition tells me that no Prime Minister coming into office,would make such severe cuts unless they were completely necessary!It does'nt  take an M.A. Degree to work this out!Whilst I feel sorry for those whom are unemployed,it should be noted that this situation applies to other countries in Europe as well.I do not possess a degree in economics;only three G.C.E's .However,I understand this,that in any type of business,you have to put money into it,and not keep spending and borrowing.Otherwise,you become bankrupt,and the business goes to the wall!So,heaven help us if New Labour ever return to office.All those things which the Prime Minister,is trying hard to achieve,will go to the wall!I used to be a staunch supporter of "Old Labour"in my early days;when it was a good party to follow,as a person of the working classes.My feelings have "greatly changed" in regard to the present so-called "New Labour"Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment